Bhūmi

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bhūmi
Bhūmi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Region of Bhūmi

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regional history?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Regional history? Empty Regional history? 31.10.12 14:31

Emburia

Emburia
Founder

We should try to decide on a regional history. For example, why are there humans in this world? Why do they share so many languages, cultures, religions, etc. with Earth-based societies? Is it some kind of alternate reality, or some kind of colonization effort, or what? What is the history behind the World Presidium?

I think it would be interesting to collaborate on this stuff.

https://bhumi.board-directory.net

2Regional history? Empty Re: Regional history? 02.11.12 14:02

Parhe

I think it will be interesting to vaguely discuss the past and maybe rp it sometimes. Maybe like say if the region is a bit quiet we could just rp a historic war or other event-if only to showcase our region to the NationStates community.

Though we shouldn't focus too much as I have seen regions get a bit quiet when trying too much to work out the history.

Maybe to start up we should have everyone have a general historic description that they feel is important to keep as is for their nation.

3Regional history? Empty Re: Regional history? 05.11.12 23:41

Imearia

I agree with Parhe, It may help if those that have a rough idea of their own nations histories share them and we as a whole could see what we could come up with out of each

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum